Our company’s leadership team needs a Multicultural Marketing Manager to market our business effectively on all traditional channels and social media platforms to our merchant clients whose target customers are mainly from China or with Chinese origin. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing a long-term marketing campaign as well as spearheading sport-term advertising and marketing solutions. We’re looking for someone with relevant payment services marketing experience in a multicultural environment.
- Responsible for overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for company products.
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development in determining the viability of potential markets.
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations, including distribution channels for existing products and launch campaigns for new products.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print and social media communication, and advertising.
- Managing media and marketing staff and external PR agencies.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Communicate with our President and Vice President about marketing goals and results.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required, Masters in Business or Marketing preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing and advertising, 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Chinese marketing experience preferred.
- Payment services industry experience a plus.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Experience working in a flexible, multicultural working environment in a small to medium-sized company.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese Mandarin required, in French an asset.
- Could locate in Toronto or Ottawa
Please drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number：613-319- 6686