Our company’s sales team needs a self-motivated Marketing person to market company’s business effectively on all traditional channels and social media platforms to our merchant clients whose target customers are mainly from China or with Chinese origin.
1. Responsible for execution of marketing strategy and plans for company products as well as key partners and clients.
2. Manage all aspects of marketing operations, including distribution channels for existing products and launch campaigns for new products.
3. Analyze of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
4. Maintain and update regularly all social media platforms of the company, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and WeChat official account (in Chinese typically).
5. Provide insights on market trends in product development, target markets and sales support.
6. Manage internal datasets to perform ad hoc analytics, build predictive models, and write reports and business cases.
7. Work directly with sales teams and meet with clients to understand their business needs in order to assess potential marketing opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required, Masters in Business or Marketing preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in B2B marketing and advertising, and experience in digital marketing.
- Chinese marketing experience preferred.
- Payment services industry experience a plus.
- Expert in the internet and social mediastrategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
- Experience working in a flexible, multicultural working environment in a small to medium-sized company.
- Demonstrated ability to data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese Mandarin required, in French an asset.
Job type: Full time
If interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org