Our company’s leadership team needs a motivated, results-driven Sales Manager to lead our Greater Toronto Area (GTA) sales department. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to use our company’s products and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading an experienced team of Sales Associates in GTA. If you are competitive, financially motivated and capable of teaching your strategies to a team, we’re excited to talk with you.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementingmarketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to penetrate new markets.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Completes regional sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains regional sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains regional sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3 years payment related sales experience, preferably having connections / contacts in payment related market.
- 4+ years in leadership sales position.
- Track record of superior performance metrics.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Able to travel up to two weeks per month.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Ability to speak Chinese is an asset.
Please drop your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number：613-319- 6686